Placement in this program is based on class availability and need (Notice: it is not first come, first serve). This need is founded on research, identifying those students that would benefit the most from preschool education, with input from our preschool committee. The criteria that is taken into consideration is listed below:
- The child’s guardians must live in District
- Income of child’s guardians
- Guardian education level
- Does the child have sibling enrolled in district (doesn’t apply to school choice students)
- Home language used
- Child’s score on preschool screener
- Does the child live with their biological parents?
- Does child’s guardian work for the district?
Thank you again for considering the Fountain Lake Preschool program for your child. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the program.
Eleme. Assist. Principal
Ftn. Lake Elementary